The following procedures are now in place to safeguard the health of both the Osteopath and the patient:
- The patient will be called on the morning of their appointment or the evening before if its a morning appointment. A screening process will be done over the telephone to make sure you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please arrive at your exact appointment time to reduce the risk of meeting other patients. Please do not arrive early.
- The Osteopath will be wearing a mask, a visor if appropriate and an apron.
- The Osteopath will be thoroughly washing her hands before and after each patient.
- The patient on arrival will be asked to wear a mask and provided with alcohol hand gel to sanitise their hands.
- The plinth will be covered only in paper.
- The pillow cases will be plastic covers.
- The plinth, plastic pillowcases, work surfaces and door handles will be disinfected between patients.
- The preferred method of payment is now card (contactless card machine) or BACS transfer.
I would like to reassure you all that these thorough procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable. The safety of our patients and reducing the risk of the infection is our main priority.